No matter what building report, our team of qualified experts will save you time and money.
The purchase negotiation process is not the time to be finding hidden property faults defects or termites, so it's wise to get a pre-sale building and pest inspection. The pre-sale building and pest inspection will ensure a hassle-free property sale. It supplies the buyer with the confidence to continue with the purchase with an unbiased assessment of the building and structures to the site, and gives the seller a indication on any issues to be rectified which could affect an agreed sale price. Defects which arise late in a purchase negotiation may cause contracts to crash, unnecessarily terminating the sale process.
Point out the building condition with a pre-sale inspection from Bundaberg Building and Pest Inspections to ensure a hassle free property sale.
- QBCC Builder - Medium Rise License Number 1048753
- QBCC Completed Residential Building Inspection License Number 1048753
If you’re after a Pre-Sale Building and Pest Inspection in the entire wide bay and Bundaberg regions, call us today on 1800 466 456! You can also email us. We provide a fast turnaround and next-day reports via email for residential and commercial inspections.
Pre-sale Inspection preparation
There are a few things that you can do before we come to inspect your house which will allow us to give you the quality service we promise. Before the inspection date, we suggest you do the following;
- Provide us with council approvals and plans in order for us to understand the viability of existing structures
- Move heavy objects away from walls and take cars out of garages so we can inspect the property thoroughly
- We inspect all accessible areas! From the roof space to the sub floor and even the electricity boxes so be sure to leave areas that are usually locked, easily accessible. This can be done by leaving things unlocked or leaving keys out so we can un-lock and lock areas as we need to inspect.
- Ensure that aggressive or over friendly dogs are put away for the period of the inspection. Be informative as the home owner you may have vital information to aid the inspector making a determination about your property or its history.
- Termite treatment or termite barrier information will also be helpful for the inspector to advise the purchasers not what the dwelling will require in the future.
Once presented to the potential buyers we are more than willing to answer their concerns with the purchase of your property and find resolutions if there is any exist.
Phone: 1800 466 456
PO Box 5069
Bundaberg, QLD, 4670
79 Barolin Street